Thursday, July 4, 2013

Do You Use YouTube??

Up until this past year I was not a big user of YouTube in my classroom, but then I was introduced to the Educational side of it and now it is like my best friend.  I came accross some really cute videos/songs to use when working with math and science in the elementary classroom and thought I would share them with you all! 

1.  This is a cute, cute video to use when discussing 3D shapes in the K, 1st, and possibly the 2nd grade classrooms.  I like this video because it puts the shapes in motion and is a good visual for low level students and/or ESL students who may need a little extra help.

2.  This is a cute version of Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes  first in English, then in Spanish!  Love the idea of having both languages.  Kinda worried about the female singer in the video and the really short skirt though.  At one point in the video she sits on a rock and lifts her leg and well you can imagine, LOL!  It is only a quick second though.  What do you think about using this video in the classroom??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment